111 East Puainako StreetGet Directions
Hilo, Hawaii 96720
SundayClick here for holiday hours
Upcoming Sales & Events
The Salvation Army's Angel Tree
11/24/2014 - 12/17/2014
Junior Achievement of Hawaii's Trade FairAll Sales
11/28/2014 - 11/29/2014
Date Posted: 8/25/2014
Auntie Anne's Pretzels / Cinnabon World Famous Cinnamon Rolls
Enthusiastic and energetic team members for all shifts. FT/PT Flexible schedules, mornings, evenings and weekends available. Please email IDADInc@aol.com for application and interviews.
Join Prince Kuhio Plaza's Christmas Holiday Craft Fair on December 12-14, 2014 (Friday-Sunday) by visiting the Management Office for Craft Fair Applications or call (808) 959-3555.
Skechers USA, Inc., a global leader in Lifestyle and Performance Footwear has exciting opportunities for Assistant Store Managers. We are looking for dynamic, energetic, sales driven and career minded individuals that have a passion for our Performance Footwear. In order to qualify for an Assistant Store Manager Position you must have 1 year of continuous management experience, footwear experience is preferred. At Skechers we are fashion forward and business casual environment and require a clean polished and updated image. We do not allow exposed tattoos or facial piercings.
Manage the day-to-day operations and personnel of a warehouse outlet store as directed by the store manager. This is a Lead position which delegates daily work assignments as directed by the store manager. Assist the store manager with recruiting, staffing, developing, training, coaching and supervising employees on best warehouse store processes. Responsible for ensuring daily operations and warehouse store standards are achieved within budgeted goals and expectations. Responsible for documenting daily incidents either from customers or employees and communicate to management how this was handled. Responsible for obtaining or receiving merchandise, totaling bills, accepting payment, and making change for customers in our retail stores. It is a condition of employment that you are flexible with regard to hours and days worked and we may need to increase your hours or to decrease your hours based on the needs of our business.
Skechers USA, Inc., a global leader in Lifestyle and Performance Footwear has exciting opportunities for Sales Associates. We are looking for dynamic, energetic, sales driven and career minded individuals that have a passion for our Performance Footwear. In order to qualify for a Sales Associate position you must have 1 year of continuous retail or customer service experience, footwear experience is preferred. At Skechers we are fashion forward and business casual environment and require a clean polished and updated image. We do not allow exposed tattoos or facial piercings.
Responsible for selling all types of product to customers, meet and greet customers, transfers or receiving merchandise. It is a condition of employment that you are flexible with regard to hours and days worked and we may need to increase your hours or to decrease your hours based on the needs of our business.
This position is responsible for providing security services at assigned locations. Duties at assigned location include, but are not limited to monitoring and reporting all activity, foot, bike or golf cart patrol of interior and exterior areas, reporting suspicious activities and persons, writing detailed narrative reports, maintaining daily activity reports (DARs), enforcing post orders and site rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and responding to emergency situations requiring security assistance. Apply online at the link above (www.universalpro.com/careers) or call the Prince Kuhio Plaza's Director of Public Safety/Security.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Those duties necessary to meet the minimum requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned:
• Responsible for executing security services as outlined in site-specific Post Orders and as directed by Security Management.
• May be responsible for conducting walking patrols of building (or assigned areas within buildings), bike patrols, or patrols using a golf cart of company vehicle. Incumbent is responsible for identifying and reporting any security threats, unsafe conditions or hazards, or other emergency situations.
• Responsible for site-specific duties and tasks based on assignment, which may include customer service, lobby/visitor reception, service/freight elevator security, loading dock security, or other such positions.
• Write detailed and accurate incident reports during shift, including notation of any unusual activities and how issues were resolved. Responsible for contacting appropriate individuals (Site Supervision, Field Management, etc.) as directed by site post orders or as needed during shift.
• Responsible for knowing all site-specific policies and procedures, and implementing emergency response activities as appropriate.
• Responsible for following all company procedures, maintaining acceptable attendance, and adhering to all grooming and customer service standards.
• Responsible for participating in all company and site required orientation and training programs and for maintaining a valid state-required Guard License at all times while on post.
• Respond to any incidents that occur during shift, ensuring appropriate action is taken, all reports are properly completed, and appropriate parties are notified in a timely manner.
• Conduct any security, customer service or support functions as directed by supervisor or in support of client requests.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or experience required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Minimum high school diploma or equivalent required. Current or prior military experience, or college education in the security field desirable.
• Minimum 1 – 3 years of professional-level work experience required. Prior experience in the security industry, law enforcement, military and/or customer service highly desired. Experience in scheduling, operations or other functions of the security industry a plus.
• Must possess a valid California Bureau of Security and Investigative Services (BSIS) Guard License (or other license required by the state in which the employee is employed), have applied and subsequently be issued such a license prior to employment. As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test. Additionally, as a condition of continued employment, employee must maintain current active status of BSIS Guard License at all times, and must carry the license at all times while on duty.
• May require a current state driver’s license, clean driving record (no points in prior 3 years), and the ability to safely operate a golf cart and/or vehicle and/or bicycle if assigned to a position requiring operation of such vehicles. Ability to provide own reliable transportation (or access public transportation) to consistently get to/from work on time is required.
• Ability to write effective and concise reports in neat, legible handwriting is required. Working knowledge of personal computers and Microsoft Office software a considerable plus.
• Demonstrated ability to be very customer service oriented, with the ability to professionally interact with all levels of individuals in a courteous manner, and to de-escalate situations before they become hostile or unpleasant.
• Energetic and focused personality with a demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines.
• Professional, articulate and able to use good independent judgment and discretion. • Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required. Ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization, including with clients, while functioning as a team player required.